- Local – Your local jewelers have brick and mortar locations that are privately owned. By supporting them, you are supporting your community.
- Education – Independent local jewelers are well trained and educated so their designs and inventories are top notch. They can talk to you and explain about a piece of jewelry. Any good and educated jeweler can design your dream jewelry right front of your eyes.
- Loyalty – Your independent local jewelers are very loyal to their customers and community. They would do anything to make their customers happy. If their customers and community thrive, so do they.
- Selection – A local jeweler will explain and show you diamond selections in person. You can even touch, feel and compare the gems with each other. Online purchases only give you specifications, not personal previews. In the end when you buy online, you bought something that you never experienced, touched or felt. Your local jeweler will sell you your personalized, handpicked jewelry.
- Insurance – Most local jewelers offer you FREE jewelry cleaning and checkup. Your diamond is insured while your jeweler is working on it but you must insure it after or right at the time of pick-up. Your local jeweler provides you with an Appraisal and Certificate for your diamond so that you can insure your jewelry from that point forward.
- Trust – The ability for you to visit your local jewelry store anytime makes independent local jewelers more trustworthy.
- Certification – Most people working at independent local jewelers are educated or certified by a Gemological Institute. They will teach and educate you before you purchase your diamond. This will make you more educated about the 4C’s (Cut, Color, Clarity, Carat). This will give you assurance & confidence in your selection and purchase.
- Assurance – An independent local jeweler will always protect your identity and choice.
- Quality – Independent local jewelers tend to carry higher quality jewelry and well-made designer items that cannot be sold online. You can see, touch, test and wear your jewelry at the purchase. When you make an online purchase you cannot see the quality of jewelry, even in a nice picture.
- Price -There is an old expression that is still true today “You get what you pay for”. Online stores buy their jewelry and diamonds from the same place as an independent jeweler but may not purchase gems of the same quality. When you purchase from an independent local jeweler you can be assured you are purchasing high quality jewelry and well cut diamonds.
By Sean Soltanpanah, Owner
Sean’s Fine Jewelry
713 Main Street
Manchester, CT 06040
“One look and we own you”